homestead - Re: [Homestead] Backsliding

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Backsliding
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 06:28:04 -0500

On Apr 10, 2008, at 11:01 PM, Marie McHarry wrote:

If you can't think of anything we can go back to our regularly
scheduled programming about how to train pasture ornaments, or
whatever.

All right! To the tune of "Try a little tenderness," try a lot of crankiness. We need more crankiness. Too much crap sliding through and not being cleaned up. Like the frog in the heating water pot we are slowly being cooked by those we elect to lead but who become so soon contaminated by the system. Until we all start voting against the incumbent it will stay the same. Better to lose a few good people than to keep the mass of scoundrels. The libertarians have the right philosophy of less government; now they have to get some common-sense policies.