homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:21:47 -0800

At 2/22/2008 04:51 PM,tom wrote:
> The housing crash and > it's accompanying credit and monetary crashes along with the
> arrival of Peak > Oil are creating the perfect economic storm. All three suviving
> candidates are > either clueless or are ignoring the situation.

I think it is a very big mistake to believe these candidates are
clueless or ignoring the situation- they are working actively to keep
average-joe clueless and ignorant while they implement plans to
protect themselves and the interests of those who finance them.

But what about homesteading.....

If the long promised crash(s) actually come homesteading could be really important, it might have to feed you and your family.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net