homestead - [Homestead] Television

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Television
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 06:48:01 -0700

Recently saw a great program about dogs on TV.

Forgot to mention that last night on our Phoenix PBS station I saw the great program on Pete Seeger. Pete and homesteaders would have gotten along real fine. He had solid values and was not dissuaded from his mission by political and commercial problems. Built his own house in the woods. Lived there. His children present only positive memories. Now that's success.

I am rethinking my generally negative attitude toward television.