homestead - Re: [Homestead] Teamsters endorse Obama

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Teamsters endorse Obama
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:51:37 -0800

At 2/22/2008 04:45 PM,DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 2/22/2008 10:28:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mogrits AT gmail.com writes:

As I recall, the Clinton body count was pretty high. At least that's what
the chain emails said.
As a matter of fact, here is the web site.....

I get so tired of people who keep on spreading crap about people on the internet, so much is so easy to check. Then again there is SO MUCH MONEY tied to who controls the fed spending I can sort-of understand why folks accept and spread the lies.

If you really wanted to know you could go to http://www.snopes.com/ and see if it's there. The last few political lies being spread I checked on were there.
This one is too.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

Claim: Bill Clinton has been quietly doing away with those who oppose him.
Origins: A new version of a lengthy list of deaths associated with Bill Clinton began circulating on the Internet in August 1998. According to it, there have been close to fifty suspicious deaths of colleagues, advisors and citizens who were about to testify against the Clintons, with the unstated implication that Bill Clinton or his henchmen were behind each untimely demise.
We shouldn't have to tell anyone not to believe this claptrap, but we will anyway. In a frenzied media climate where the Chief Executive couldn't boff a White House intern without the whole world finding out every niggling detail of each encounter and demanding his removal from office, are we seriously to believe the same man had been having double handfuls of detractors and former friends murdered with impunity?<<

There is more there if you care.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net