homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tools for homesteading

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tools for homesteading
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:45:26 -0500

Starr's command for that is "Look back". I can whistle it or I can say it. She can count, though, it's rare I have to ask her to go back.

I saw that program, I think, on PBS? Evolution of dogs and how humans influenced it? I loved that guy's sheep but you can't get them in the US. They were like little sugar plum faerie sheep.