homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:53:56 -0700

On Feb 22, 2008, at 5:51 PM, tom wrote:

I think it is a very big mistake to believe these candidates are
clueless or ignoring the situation- they are working actively to keep
average-joe clueless and ignorant while they implement plans to
protect themselves and the interests of those who finance them.

I have been fully as cynical. Today, I see sincerity in half the three candidates still standing.

Ask yourselves--careful now--if you really want to know, if you are prepared to know, if you can handle, the full truth.