homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ireland

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ireland
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:37:37 -0500

I thought what you said was awesome..that's why we have a list, so that perchance we glimpse another's reality and learn a different perspective. The closest I come to knowing anything about the Irish potato famine is what I saw in Far and Away...it's much better hearing from someone real.
Bev, inspired to play Song for Ireland, by Mary Black

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
er

mouth

It's been a long day