homestead - Re: [Homestead] Teamsters endorse Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Teamsters endorse Obama
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:32:59 -0800

Ah, but Obama IS business as usual. The only people who aren't business as usual are either out of the running or will be.

Obama is even more political an animal than the Bushies, the Clintons AND McCain.

With McCain, he is hoping for short memories. He's hoping that folks won't remember the Keating Five. That people won't pay attention to his unstable personality and how he goes off on a routine basis. He's hoping that folks will support his over-riding "need" to relive Vietnam through Iraq and agree with his "Yes, we'll stay there a hundred years."

With Obama, he's hoping that folks won't do their homework and actually look at what he's voted for, what he's voted against AND how he dances when there is an issue that he thinks might come back to bite him so he sits in Congress and simply doesn't vote or doesn't show up for the voting. He's hoping that people will buy into the race issue how he wants them to and won't notice that HE started the race issue. He's hoping, and so far succeeding, that folks won't argue with him for fear of being called racist. He's hoping that no one remembers his lies during his speeches.

With Hillary, she is hoping that Bills baggage won't drag her down.

And now the original nutjob is jumping in AGAIN! Will someone lock Nader up in the paddy room where he belongs!

Lynda, who probably won't vote this year for the first time since 1968!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>