homestead - Re: [Homestead] Teamsters endorse Obama

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Teamsters endorse Obama
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:46:24 -0500

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 1:32 PM, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:

> And now the original nutjob is jumping in AGAIN! Will someone lock Nader
> up
> in the paddy room where he belongs!
>
> Lynda, who probably won't vote this year for the first time since 1968!
> ----

No kidding. What *is* it with this guy? Enough, already! I can't imagine
Dems will even want to vote for him this time around, but I suppose there
will always be a few.

Lisa
...who is voting no matter what, particularly after going over our country's
voting history w/ youngest son (12 1/2) in home school not long ago.....