homestead - Re: [Homestead] Riot for Austerity! 90% Reduction Emissions Project

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Riot for Austerity! 90% Reduction Emissions Project
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:58:05 -0800

Wow, super homesteader. Not! <g> Just an OAD crunchy, People's Park and Alcatraz alumni.

Lynda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

I've been quite amused by this thread. We have the two super
homesteaders, Lynda and James, doing their online dance. What amazes
me is that you two both have so much time to engage in the dance. Now,
I know that you each have said you have spouses, so I assume that they
are carrying on the actual work of homesteading. Denise, however, used
to post from time to time. Tell us, inquiring minds want to know, is
she out tending the animals and garden or has she fled to an easier
life?

Just asking.

Marie, who mainly gardens because the food tastes better and is hoping
that liquid fuel for cars continues during her lifetime