homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ethnicity (was Tortillas)

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ethnicity (was Tortillas)
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:11:58 -0500

Thanks for the bean suggestion and referral. Maybe that's THE problem--we only have two seasons here--summer and January. I am trying several types of long season gourds this year, and have just the welded pipe fence to support them. I grew luffa sponges a couple years ago and now have a lifetime supply (as do our neighbors). I was thinking I might be able to do something with them artistically for extra income.

--Sage

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:45:16 EDT