homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ethnicity (was Tortillas)

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ethnicity (was Tortillas)
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 06:39:38 -0400

Lynda wrote:

***Hmmmm, ignorant? Lots of reasons come to mind why favas wouldn't find favor in any given community and why they wouldn't try them. They are a PITA, favism and they might not be a historical cultural food for folks in your area.

"historical cultural food"....that's what I was trying to say!! Thank you.
I have to go to work today, first day in the real world paying job, but I want to post on this thread!!! Maybe this evening.

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.