homestead - Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 22:18:51 -0600

I have been sort of looking in as I get the chance in the evenings. Driving around Enterprise Alabama today this thread came to mind. I drove through a poor part of town that was particularly hard hit by the tornado. I saw where people who had almost nothing lost even that. Churches have clothing donation drop off sites in the parking lots and people are hauling away what they can carry. I could not help thinking about this thread when I saw those people.

It has been an experience.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal