homestead - Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma

  • From: "Warren" <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:03:47 -0500

I'd hang on to the shoeshine kit. If for no other reason, one of these days
you may have the opportunity to teach a youngster what it is and how it's
used.

As for it's application, I've found the shoe sponges from the dollar store
to be much easier to use. They are cheap and disposable and will do the job
for a one or two hour event.

I'm hanging on to my odd collection of kiwi polishes, brushes and rags. They
smell like my Grandad.

Warren