homestead - Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:25:14 -0800

Suits and jackets make great quilts! They also make some fancy scare crows.

And, chiming in on the shoe kit, my Tony Lamas are over 30 years old. They'll last another 30 as the youngest wants them. Good leather lasts forever if taken care of!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

My decision is that Heartwood work boots will become evermore multi-
hued. Shoe polish not only supports shine, it preserves and
waterproofs. And maybe ticks won't like the smell.

The workbench is liberated. The shoeshine kit now resides in the
laundry room, behind the spare batteries. It will make the trip.

Now to suits, jackets, slacks, dress shirts. Silk ties could lash
bean poles together, yes? Gonna be some stylish gardening down there
in Hurricane Holler.