homestead - Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:46:19 -0600

On 3/9/07, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:
Now to suits, jackets, slacks, dress shirts. Silk ties could lash
bean poles together, yes? Gonna be some stylish gardening down there
in Hurricane Holler.

I like the idea of colorful bean poles! If you were a quilter, you
could recycle the ties into a quilt. I've seen some very creative
quilt tops that utilized men's ties. But pretty bean poles would be a
very creative use! That's a lot prettier than what I've used: old
pantyhose! LOL!

Gloria