homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tornado was: attire dilemma

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tornado was: attire dilemma
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 08:05:13 -0500

On 3/9/07, Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net> wrote:

At 3/9/2007, you wrote:
>It has been an experience.

It has been a week of hard
work. I have been driving back and forth across the destruction looking
at
destroyed homes, seeing clothing and children's toys in the fences but I
kept busy. It is much easier to think about where is that radio? Do I
have enough to get them back on the air? What problems await back at HQ?

Tonight I am thinking about what I am seeing and for the first time in
a week I broke down.

Don,

Thank you for what you've been doing. Because of your effort, and others
like yourself doing similar tasks, is reason why on a good day I have hope
for this country. Thank heavens for hope that springs eternal (and for
Spring!). Without it, I feel like we're in a sorry state. Remember to take
care of yourself while you're busy doing for others.

Take care.

Lisa