homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tornado was: attire dilemma

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tornado was: attire dilemma
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 09:02:45 -0700

On Mar 9, 2007, at 9:36 PM, Don Bowen wrote:

All week long I have been hearing that the waitresss' cousin was killed at
the high school, someone's friend was there, I see black ribbons on the
monument, I see lots of things but kept most at bay because I had a job to
do. Tonight I am thinking about what I am seeing and for the first time in
a week I broke down.

That is very healthy.

My thoughts jumped to all the GIs who were told there was nothing wrong with them after they started having discordant feelings upon returning from war.