homestead - Re: [Homestead] Global warming, Peak oil and what are we as individuals doing.

  • From: KNat <knat AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Global warming, Peak oil and what are we as individuals doing.
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 06:55:59 -0600

Don Bowen wrote:
There are other things but I am pressed for time right now, I am about to use more hydrocarbons and create more pollution as I am leaving for Alabama tomorrow morning. I will be doing Red Cross Disaster Relief for the next couple of weeks.
Don,
You will use less hydrocarbons than most of my neighbor's homes to move yours to where you are drawn and live in it. They will use extra resources to watch simulations of life electronically. You are using your portion to better overall. Your use is therefore more sustainable.

Peace,
Kathyann, who admits to living vicariously thru you some days, in my currently landlocked state

ps sometimes I wonder if there will be a mandatory reduction program set up on some proportion and the impact that reduction would have on my already trimmed life