homestead - Re: [Homestead] Peak oil

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Peak oil
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 10:40:46 -0800

Saudi Arabia oil production is declining while the number of drilling rigs is increasing significantly.
http://www.theoildrum.com/node/2325

Modern drilling techniques lead to faster fall off as production declines. North Sean and Mexico's Canfield are showing the same steep decline.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.