homestead - Re: [Homestead] Routasigner

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Routasigner
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:52:53 -0500

Warren F. Smith wrote:
Bev that's starting to make more sense. Without getting my hands on
the mechanism I couldn’t figure out how it worked. Good luck with it.

He's home right now and out there making a pantagraph...that's his
project for the day, that and to finish my woodbox. We are going to be
putting in laminate flooring soon, and having a woodbox will keep it
cleaner looking in here. The woodbox is half finished already, he's
just trimming it out and dressing it up a bit to match the rest of the
furniture.

I think cypress and cedar signs made to order could be a simple
source of homestead income.

I think so, too. When he retires in a few years, when the mortgage is
paid off, he hopes to have a woodworking/carpentry business, and that's
one more thing to sell. He already makes furniture, cabinets, etc. and
of course, assorted odds and ends things like Adirondack furniture,
boxes, candlesticks, etc. Oh, and how could I forget CANOES! Right
now, there is a whitewater kayak sitting in the workshop...on loan from
a co-worker at the dealership, really a temporary gift to Kate, who is
interested in the sport, but Ron is taking measurements in hopes of one
day building kayaks for the growing outdoor rec crowd.

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.