homestead - Re: [Homestead] canoes & kayaks & Alaska, was Routasigner

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] canoes & kayaks & Alaska, was Routasigner
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:46:26 -0800

At 1/16/2007, you wrote:
With the bearings alone would not have gone far. He
left that afternoon, I wonder if he ever made it?

The people parked next to me went to Alaska last summer. He had his tow vehicle checked out and any work needed completed, added an extra fuel tank, had the Airstream checked out and still had problems with cracked lights, cracked panels, tires, getting stuck.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.