homestead - Re: [Homestead] Routasigner

  • From: "Warren F. Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Routasigner
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:34:24 -0500

Bev that's starting to make more sense. Without getting my hands on the
mechanism I couldn’t figure out how it worked. Good luck with it.

I think cypress and cedar signs made to order could be a simple source
of homestead income. A friend gave me one years ago when I first settled
at the pond that says "Salamasond". We mounted it on a crooked post at
the edge of the water and it takes on a more "Suessian" appearance as
the years go by.

Warren