homestead - Re: [Homestead] canoes & kayaks & Alaska, was Routasigner

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] canoes & kayaks & Alaska, was Routasigner
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 00:34:28 -0500

Rob wrote:

When I said he was on his way I meant he WAS on his way to Alaska.
As he drove by the shop he had a passing thought to get that 'noise'
looked at, I doubt he would have made it out of the county the way
the wheel bearings were.

Oh okay..lol
I keep thinking about those kayakers..hard to pack for a long trip in 3
kayaks..ya know?
One of my favorite movie lines is from Dances with Wolves..(one of my
favorite movies)..anyway, the rude obnoxious wagon driver is jawing on
and they pass a skeleton/corpse with a prominent arrow sticking out, and
the driver says something to effect of "I'll bet someone back East is
going, Now why don't he write?" That always struck me as hilarious. I
thought of that when you mentioned the kayakers headed for Alaska from
the Puget Sound..lol

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.