homestead - [Homestead] Routasigner

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Routasigner
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 01:59:57 -0500

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bniklasson/albums/

I uploaded 3 pictures of Ron's Rout-a-signer just in case anyone is
interested. They're in the Jan 2007 folder, the one with Dallas (the
horse) on the front. The Routasigner is the same model as the one
Warren found on ebay...
If the template has upright letters, why should it route upright?
Everything seems to be set properly...I just don't get it.

Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.