homestead - Re: [Homestead] Routasigner

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Routasigner
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 06:08:58 -0800

At 1/10/2007, you wrote:
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bniklasson/albums/

I uploaded 3 pictures of Ron's Rout-a-signer just in case anyone is
interested. They're in the Jan 2007 folder, the one with Dallas (the
horse) on the front. The Routasigner is the same model as the one
Warren found on ebay...

That is very different from the one I have. I retrieved it from storage yesterday. A guide fits on the router base and follows the templates. The shape of the template is the shape of the finished letter with the profile set by the router bit. A series of metal rods as clamps position a metal template holder on the board.

I will try to get a picture today but at this point that may now happen. I am running around getting the trailer ready to go by tomorrow afternoon. Tires, propane, batteries, blanket, food, cleaning, loading.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.