homestead - Re: [Homestead] canoes & kayaks & Alaska, was Routasigner

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] canoes & kayaks & Alaska, was Routasigner
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:24:07 -0800

At 1/16/2007 08:47 PM,EarthNSky wrote:

> Speaking of Alaska, in 2002 early one spring I was working at the
> front end shop in Bemidji MN. One morning a guy came pulling in with
> his Isuzu Trooper, he was on his way to Alaska and thought his car
> was making funny noises. It was, wheel bearings, brakes and some
> front end parts. With the bearings alone would not have gone far. He
> left that afternoon, I wonder if he ever made it?

Probably. He had the good sense to have his car checked before he
started out on his trek. :)

Bev

When I said he was on his way I meant he WAS on his way to Alaska. As he drove by the shop he had a passing thought to get that 'noise' looked at, I doubt he would have made it out of the county the way the wheel bearings were.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net