homestead - Re: [Homestead] The future of the Web

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The future of the Web
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:47:07 -0800

Good point, Bev.......and the inks are another consideration. Have you
ever used the permanent inks for sale out there?
I wonder which to use, along with the archival papers? Not that i can
afford to change over to such yet - but have considered getting another
printer for that toward better plant markers on things for sale.
Toni