homestead - Re: [Homestead] The future of the Web

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The future of the Web
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:51:12 -0800

I LOVE it , Gene.....i can yak daily with my big girl (19) at Berea
College. The kids taught me to use AIM, as they do with their pals all
over the country. Incredible that i can have such conversations at a
moment's notice, for free. Makes it feel as tho we are not apart, and i
can send them all the love so quickly!
Toni

> Right now I am juiced because my two Canadian grandsons are finally
fully e-mail enabled. They are learning to send quick thoughts to old
Bumpy Gene. Too cool.