homestead - Re: [Homestead] The future of the Web

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The future of the Web
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:51:11 -0800 (PST)

we are putting lots of information on disc. That
wouldn't be available of course if we don't have a
computer at all but is available if net is down, or if
all of net becomes subscription.
Not the perfect solution, but for people who keep more
information than we have room for, it is a compromise
between having too many file cabinets and not keeping
stuff at all.
Van Dell