homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solo building methods

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solo building methods
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 14:20:59 -0400

I like the suggestions from Gene of wood. Also, Keith's cabin ceiling of
tongue and groove pine. We have one house which has the beadboard approach
on all walls, floors and ceilings. Where we live is mainly sheetrock and
we've had to do some work on it recently.

The living room and one bedroom have 1940s versions of the ceiling tiles.
They are ugly and in need of repair. Maybe we can opt for wood.

Thanks.