homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solo building methods

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solo building methods
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:27:03 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone had experience with spray on acoustic
ceilings?.. I'm not impressed but I wonder if anyone
else has a different point of view.
The main reason I don't like is because if you stomp
your foot little bits sometimes fall. I think that is
inherent to the material, rather than bad
installation, but there may be a way of doing
something to make that more stable.
As the question is solo building materials I'm
wondering if some kind of spray on plaster might be
very handy, simple, and quick.
Van Dell