homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solo building methods

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solo building methods
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 16:11:12 -0400

I guess I should not have used past tense and did not mean for it to be
exclusive.

Rewording:
In lieu of using sheetrock for ceilings, since you do not want to do the
work involved (and I agree it is prodigious), what do you suggest for
ceilings?

I think the old-fashioned tin is attractive, and it can be painted, but are
there other possibilities?