homestead - Re: [Homestead] oil was:Political

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] oil was:Political
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:25:36 -0800

At 11/13/2006, you wrote:
>James, Jack 2 is just one well.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0908/p03s02-usec.html

7000 feet below the sea surface then another 28,000 feet. This is
expensive oil. And it is in the middle of a hurricane spawing ground.

More on Jack 2:
http://www.fcnp.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=223&Itemid=33

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.
From don.bowen AT earthlink.net Mon Nov 13 18:15:59 2006
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 15:14:17 -0800
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>

At 11/13/2006, you wrote:
And by the way, that 28K includes the 7000 ft of water depth.

Well depth is 28,175 feet under an additional 7000 feet of water.