homestead - Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 18:20:32 -0600

On 11/12/06, Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com> wrote:

How about "habeas some real crime whatsoever"? Have you seen the
unbelievable acts of entrapment that are now filmed as entertainment on
the NebBisCh networks?

I've seen some of that footage and am amazed at how many guys will go
to the home of what they believe to be an underage minor, often with
six-pack in hand. That seems to be a little beyond "thinking about
sex." Haven't these morons heard about the scam? Offering the
opportunity isn't entrapment.

Marie