homestead - Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:07:46 -0800

Marie McHarry wrote:

Maybe they will even bring back habeus corpus...

How about "habeas some real crime whatsoever"? Have you seen the unbelievable acts of entrapment that are now filmed as entertainment on the NebBisCh networks? They post something on a chat room about a hot-to-trot 15-year-old, and arrest men one by one as they show up, for thinking about having sex with a non-existent minor.

Bill