homestead - Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:01:10 -0600

The war in Iraq kept the looming oil and financial crisis at bay for a few
more years, but the scheme is unravelling fast now.

There's the question. Economics has always been contentious. With the US economy now inextricably involved with the world economy it is nigh inscrutable but for discrete items.

My opinion is uneducated but by time and mundane experience, so not worth much today and I won't waste your time.