homestead - Re: [Homestead] Trashland Treasure

  • From: KNat <knat AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Trashland Treasure
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 06:19:18 -0500

SISU! wrote:
As you know, I have been following this thread ...
This list. I swear, even after all this time, it's so addictive and
homey, but for a bunch of old hippies, I think some of you have
forgotten what it means to make peace, not war. ;)

Well posted. My thoughts as well. I've recoiled at some of the tones but learned much from the references thrown. (and the research inspired.) Thanks all.

Peace,
Kathyann