homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hippies

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hippies
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:38:33 -0700

Lynda wrote:

How long were you there, Gene? Not that I was college age at the time but us slightly younger Northern California brats were in SF routinely (I was born there) and then in '63 we were routinely at Peoples Park over at Bezerkley. Hey, we could have passed each other on the road!

We already realize that L. I'd have loved to be there to hear you yell "Baby Killer", but I was but a lad.

Thankfully the FBI probably knows where to find you, when the time comes.

Bill