homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hippies

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hippies
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:17:37 -0500

How long were you there, Gene? Not that I was college age at the time but
us slightly younger Northern California brats were in SF routinely (I was
born there) and then in '63 we were routinely at Peoples Park over at
Bezerkley. Hey, we could have passed each other on the road!

Could have happened because even though I only lived in The City for a couple years I went back many times for social activities. After S.F., I lived in Concord and then Antioch, where I had my real estate office.