homestead - Re: [Homestead] What wildlife did you conserve and observe today

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What wildlife did you conserve and observe today
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 23:15:17 -0500

On 10/7/06, I wrote:

I've spent some happy time watching the spring raptor migration in
northern Michigan at the tip of Keweenaw County

Actually, I think it was Whitefish Point where I spent so much
time(http://www.exploringthenorth.com/birds/birds.html) . It's much
shorter path to Canada from there than from the Kewaanaw -- just a
short hop as it were. It's close to the Sault.

Damn, I hate it when I have a brain fart.

Marie