homestead - Re: [Homestead] AHIPA: Exploring the Potential of a Sustainable Crop as a Food Source

  • From: WILLIAM <billymegab AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] AHIPA: Exploring the Potential of a Sustainable Crop as a Food Source
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 07:53:12 -0700 (PDT)

Gene, I like yur style. Trying to imagine a day of pure hedonism. Will
snap a cap of my fav brew tonight after work and contemplate my idea of just
such a day might entail!!!

Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote: Beer and pizza are so together in
my diet that it is difficult for me
to eat the perfect pie without the gush of the gods. This has
important implications. I am unable to have pizza for breakfast
unless the day is planned for pure hedonism.

>Don't forget to wash it down with one of your favourite brews for
>better absorbtion!
>
> >There are plenty of ways to
> >increase your calcium withou
>
>For instance, one might eat pizza seven days per week!

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/billymegab%40yahoo.com

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done
faster.