homestead - Re: [Homestead] AHIPA: Exploring the Potential of a Sustainable Crop as a Food Source

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] AHIPA: Exploring the Potential of a Sustainable Crop as a Food Source
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:31:28 -0500

Beer and pizza are so together in my diet that it is difficult for me to eat the perfect pie without the gush of the gods. This has important implications. I am unable to have pizza for breakfast unless the day is planned for pure hedonism.

Don't forget to wash it down with one of your favourite brews for better absorbtion!

>There are plenty of ways to
>increase your calcium withou

For instance, one might eat pizza seven days per week!