homestead - Re: [Homestead] AHIPA: Exploring the Potential of a Sustainable Crop as a Food Source

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] AHIPA: Exploring the Potential of a Sustainable Crop as a Food Source
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:06:12 -0700

Gene GeRue wrote:

There are plenty of ways to
increase your calcium withou

For instance, one might eat pizza seven days per week!

You might recall that the premise was that non-millionaires like myself have a tiny little piece of land that's lucky to generate a few lambs a year, without outside inputs of hay and grain. So believe you me, it'll be a Chinese diet in many ways, or more like a North Korean one. I guess that's why were looking into promising sustainable crops like kudzu, filbert (which are already thriving) and garlic mustard.

Bill
S. Oregon coast