homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homemade tinctures

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homemade tinctures
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:59:25 -0400

yep, you're absolutely right......it all comes back to me now...it's been a while since I read it last. It might be time to do so again.
Still, I could be an Ent....lol

Bev

VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:
Ents were large tree like creatures who could walk and
talk though they did both at a very slow pace. They
took nourishment by drinking large bowls of some
liquid. There job was to protect the trees but many
of them became so inactive that a person could not
tell they weren't trees.

--- Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:

Referring to Tolkein, Ents were "shepards of

trees".
Us tree lovers might consider ourselves Ents.
Van Dell

The Ents were the giant trees, were they not?

erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW
Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/vdjor%40yahoo.com