homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homemade tinctures

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homemade tinctures
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:26:22 -0400

Gene GeRue wrote:
I love trees...I must have been an elf in another life...my feet are big
enough!

I thought that was a Hobbit. Of course you are a bit tall for a Hobbit.

Hobbits like trees, sure, but they are more at home underground in hills....farmer types on rolling landscapes...
Elves on the other hand, live in the woods....
Have you still not read Tolkein?

Bev
--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W