homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homemade tinctures

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homemade tinctures
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:16:08 -0400

On 6/14/06, Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

This morning, I have been out collecting bark from wild cherry trees.

Would love to hear how the tincture turns out. How much bark did you
collect? We have a tall wild cherry on the edge of our drive/road close to
the house, youngest son has been climbing the tree with and without a
ladder, harvesting cherries. He hasn't gathered enough yet to make
anything, just enough for snacking.

Lisa