homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homemade tinctures

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homemade tinctures
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:52:32 -0400

Either way, LOL, I'd be proud to be an Ent..like Gene says, I'm big
enough, slow enough, and ornery enough! I like their warrior ways, too.

Ent Bev :)

Bevanron wrote:

VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:

Referring to Tolkein, Ents were "shepards of trees". Us tree lovers
might consider ourselves Ents. Van Dell

The Ents were the giant trees, were they not?

erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W