homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homemade tinctures

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homemade tinctures
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:33:55 -0700

Well then, if you are going to be an Ent and guard giant trees, you'll have to come out here cause the rest of the trees are wannabe trees and overgrown shrubs <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bevanron" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>

Either way, LOL, I'd be proud to be an Ent..like Gene says, I'm big
enough, slow enough, and ornery enough! I like their warrior ways, too.

Ent Bev :)