homestead - Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:53:22 -0800

Are you stupid or do you just play stupid on some sitcom?

"Bozo" is the juvenile to which I referred.

As to leaving, why don't you leave. You and your type are the ones that came over here and ruined a great place to live. Go back to Europe and do your crusades or whatever other little kill them because they aren't one of us plans your sort continually come up with!

And where is your government any different than the others. Oh, because they used eugenics instead of in your face murder? Perhaps you'd care to tell that to the relatives of those killed by YOUR government.

So, tell me the difference between what Lenin belived and what the U.S. has stated at the UN about sterilizing and euthenizing the poor and "others that drag down society?" Is it o.k. because a U.S. Ambassador says it but it isn't o.k. if Lenin says it? And it wasn't o.k. for Stalin to carry out the directive but it was o.k. for the U.S. to carry out the "rid the world of the poor" directive in the 90s against folks just south of the border, to name just one?

Perhaps, before you rant on about what a great place this is, you should remember that folks such as yourself are on the list of those that drag down this society according to the powers that be in the U.S.

BTW, Billy Boy, I don't "believe" the U.S. is a great evil. I *know* our government is a great evil and not much different than those you spout off about.
Of course, it is hard for someone, such as yourself, to understand there is a difference between not liking a government and what it does and not liking a country.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

You're such a feeble mind, Lynda. Do you realize that Lenin believed
that the existing people were so contaminated by their wealth-seeking
ways, that the only solution was to replace them with new ones? Stalin
had been busy carrying out that directive when Truman loaned him lots of
money (that was never repaid).

As we can see from the rest of your post, the problem is that you
believe the US to be a great evil. Why not leave?

More on your deranged beliefs born of emotion later...

Bill